Sven Neumann wrote:

> either we reuse the same display filter for all previews or we introduce
> a transformation cache. Perhaps doing both would be the best solution as
> multiple displays on the same image would also benefit from a
> transformation cache.

I've implemented a Transform Cache in PhotoPrint - I think I've
mentioned before that as a "signature" for matching the correct
transform I use an MD5 hash of both source and destination profiles
(excluding headers), as well as the rendering intent.   Just throwing
that in, in the hope it might be useful.

All the best,
Alastair M. Robinson