Hi,

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 04:47 -0300, Guillermo Espertino wrote:

> Yes, we're talking about two different things :-)
> I meant detachable tabs and different views like Opera's or Scribus'
> ones. Not JUST tabs.

How is that different? We already have detachable tabs in the GIMP user
interface. So why are you asking if this is possible?

Making it possible to have several images in one image window using tabs
would be a nice improvement, IMO. It needs some thoughts on the details
but perhaps this can be done off-list to that we can concentrate on
getting the roadmap for 2.6 done?

Sven