On Sunday, November 4, 2007, 11:09:22, Sven Neumann wrote:

> The only problem is that it is rather difficult to discover how to
> change that decision later. Currently you need to edit parasiterc. We
> might want to find a solution for these "Don't ask me again" questions
> that can be used from all over the place.

Many programs have this implemented in Preferences, either as a simple
"Reset all 'Don't ask me again' questions" button, or even as a list
which allows you to set the response for each of these questions

< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

The more food you prepare, the less your guests eat.
       -- The Party Law