On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 17:05 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd say we close the submission of proposals for the roadmap at this
> point and proceed to the next step. Which is collecting the tasks that
> have been described and putting them into a list for further discussion.
> Do we have a volunteer for collecting the ideas that have been sent to
> the mailing-list and putting them onto a nicely formatted web-page?

I can do that.
I'll Group ideas by contributor and put the page in the wiki.
Is that OK?

by the way, this s completely unrelated, but today was the first time I
tried to seriously work with paths in Gimp - I used them to create a
selection around a complex object - and it's so much easier than using
the paths in Photoshop for the same purpose, it's ridiculous.