> > In fact, the call to gimp_domain_register() was already present in
> > gimp-plugin-template:
> >
> > gimp_plugin_domain_register (PROCEDURE_NAME, LOCALEDIR);
> >
> > It returns success, but the menu entry is not translated.
> > I couldn't find any help from other plugins' sources because they
> > don't register this way.
> Does LOCALEDIR have the correct value? Are the translations actually
> installed in the folder that it points to?

Yes, I checked it directly. Everything else is localized, it's just the menu
In fact, the i18n initialization function uses the same location:

> > Another problem I found is that the GIMP helpbrowser doesn't read the
> > help files correctly
> > it seems that I need to register a title somehow
> Your HTML help page needs to have a title, that's all.

The HTML page does have a title:

      <title>Help Page for gimp-plugin-template</title>

I have also tried to use one of the help pages from a standard plugin, as it
was, just to test if I was
missing some tag: same error.

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: