Hello Alessandro,

Thanks. I've kept a log of the Ubuntu packages with libs and headers that I
installed to make GIMP compile with all options, and nothing seems to be
missing.

I didn't discover what the cause of the problem was, but it's solved now: I
deleted everything, checked out all the sources from svn again, and now I
can build it without errors.

Jesper

--
Jesper de Jong