The recently added GIMP_LOG macro does not compile on win32/msvc6.

D:\devel\from-svn\gimp\app>nmake -nologo -f makefile.msc sub-one THIS=display
..\../app\gimp-log.h(31) : error C2010: '.' : unexpected in macro formal
parameter list
gimpdisplayshell-callbacks.c(671) : error C4002: too many actual parameters
for macro 'GIMP_LOG'

This is due to the use of variadic macros [1]. Also it seems the
macro code is not correct, due to the lack of __VA_ARGS__ usage
in the macro definition.

It would be nice if the GIMP_LOG facility could be modified to follow the
pattern given by GDK_NOTE [2] to not exclude all pre-C99 compilers.