I've got a couple of plug-ins in the gimp plug-in registry that I need a
home for.  Right now they live at a site that begins charging after
trying them for a month.  I've tried putting them in my Yahoo briefcase,
but like Yahoo pictures, some people can see them and some can't, even
though I made everything accessible to the public.

I'm not going to pay $10/month to host a couple of small files.

Does anyone have a good idea about where I can put those files?

I'm really finding writing plug-ins (and learning Python, which I've
wanted an excuse to do for a long time) gives me something I really feel
good about doing.