Excuse me, but I'm finding this whole roadmap process very
confusing.  When I look at Peter's web page, I find only one
actual spec, for selection tools.  There are lots of other partial
specs, but this is the only one that seems to be completed.  Does
this mean that nothing else is ready to have code written?  If
not, what is in a state where it is useful to start writing code?

In general, when I look at the tentative roadmap on the wiki,
I see only one thing that seems to be available for somebody
like me to work on, namely the healing tool (which I am looking
at).  Everything else seems to be either ambiguously specified
or spoken for by somebody else.  Am I missing something?

  -- Bill