hey!
in this context i wanted to announce that i'm still searching some folks for
presenting the gimp on the chemnitz's linux days in march 2008!
chemnitz is in south-east germany.
i'm looking for advanced users or developers, preferedly from germany.
there are waiting 2 days of sitting 'round and answering questions and doing 1
or 2 workshops.
there will be approx 3000 visitors...
i belive that traveling coast will be indemnified.
food and housing by organzizer.

you will just need your laptop or pc.
if there are give-aways or some stuff to sell, tell me...

http://linux-tage.de

hope my english is not too bad and someone is interested
sebastian

Am Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:48:51 +0100
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbelte:

> Hi,
>
> as announced earlier, some GIMP developers are going to meet at the 24th
> Chaos Communication Congress (24C3) http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/
>
> We already discussed that travel costs for such events should be
> reimbursed from GIMP donation money. For this event, I would like to
> transfer EUR 1000 from the GIMP account. We would use that money mainly
> for travel costs. Should something be left, we will spend it on pizza.
> Does anyone see a problem with that? Please object now or never...
>

> Sven

Sebastian Laube
http://blog.emuman.org
http://emuman.org