William Skaggs wrote:

> So I have a pretty coherent vision of which filters are useful
> for which tasks, and what sort of interface a user needs in
> order to make use of them.  I feel that, given a free hand,
> I would be able very rapidly to turn GIMP's filter collection
> into something that the great majority of users, both
> experts and non-experts, would be much happier with.
> I wouldn't get everything right, of course, but I could make
> it a lot better.

And you do feel that the way to do this is to just commit things, and
everyone else has to keep up with the changes without knowing what
others are to be expected, and if something isn't right, we'll just have
to revert it?

    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp
    Wiki > http://wiki.gimp.org     | .de: http://gimpforum.de
Plug-ins > http://registry.gimp.org |