Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> - I've loaded a tif file (43M) - called Colors -> Curves - got a SIGSEGV
> Attached the gdb session

 From the gdb session messages:
> Removing duplicate PDB procedure 'file-psd-load' registered by
> '/opt/gimp-2.5.0/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/psd-load'

In late December there was an update to the PSD file loader. The old loader
was called psd-load. The new PSD loader is called psd. The message above
indicates you still have the old PSD file loader installed. Remove the
psd-load file referenced in the above message.

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"