There is a functionality in CS series of Adobe Photoshop which allows you to
set the final width and/or height of the cropped image.

This is usually used, if you have a series of images (eg. your employee
for ID cards or your site) in various resolutions and you wish to crop and
resize these images to a fixed size 150x300 px.

To do this currently, you have to crop every image (and use fixed aspect
ratio to keep the
correct ratio) and then manually resize the image to 150x300 px.

The feature I propose would merge these two operations so you'd only
crop the image and
already get the correct image size (150x300 px in our case). This would save
quite some time when manually editing a number of photos.