Hi, I'm new to Gimp. I recently started using it on Mac. I've noticed an
annoying thing, that eachone running gimp window looses focus if any other
window is currently being used (so if I use the window with tools, the image
window will loose focus). As a result you always have to click
twice (one - to bring the focus back, two - to actually do something) on a
window if you, say, picked a new tool and want to apply it on an image. Does
it appear on other platforms too? Did anyone think about fixing it, so that
all opened gimp windows stay in focus while the program is
running? I thought about doing it, but I'm totally fresh, so would
appreciate suggestions as of where to look in the source.

Thanks,
Michal