On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:17:26 +0100, "Radoslav Schudich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> the available drawing modes should have these options too
> (there are plenty (21) drawing modes, but I definitly miss these:
> ERASE  (to be able to erase the drawing (not just one color) with any
> drawing
> -it makes the drawing/editing easier, because when you want to erase
> something, you do not need to change your tool 2 eraser, but can choose to
> erase the painting with the brush you currently have.

Could you explain why it would be easier to do this with additional
drawing modes instead of using the existing shortcuts to switch to the
eraser and then switch back to your previous drawing tool?

If you use the existing shortcuts for the tools or if you define new
ones, then you only need to press the key for the eraser, erase what
you want, and then press the key for the other paint tool to continue
drawing.  You can do that without having to move the mouse to the tool
options and change the paint mode, which is more cumbersome in my

Also, for those who use a drawing tablet, it is much easier to switch
tools than to play with drawing modes.