Sven Neumann wrote:
> What about the possibility to add an example image as proposed in bug
> #520066 ?

It would be a useful feature. Again, it isn't on my ToDo list for Script-Fu.
This feature would be of enough general use that it should be available to all
scripting systems.

It would need to be decided how to implement the feature. How would one tell
GIMP that a preview for a script is available (and what the file name is
called)? Where would the preview images be stored?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.