Hardcore GIMP developer - we need you! Skinit.com is expanding and is in need of an image processing expert, specifically someone who has experience with any of the following: user assisted image segmentation, DSP, color management, and building spline/polyline tools. We're expanding capabilities both in on-line offerings and back- end image processing tools. This is a contract position that may turn long-term if it's a good fit. Are you interested? We'd love to hear from you.

P.S. I did send a message to Manish to find out if this message would violate the mailing list rules or if there was a more appropriate place to send this, but did not hear back. If there's somewhere else I ought to send this please let me know.

Darryl Kuhn
Senior VP, Technology
Office: 858.433.2580 x7006
Fax:    858.433.2599