On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 03:06 +0900, Souichi TAKASHIGE wrote:

> I'm recently working on developing new PaintBrush extension framework.
> It's on early development stage, but I'd like to get comments about
> the framework.

This looks very interesting. It would help a lot if you could send the
patch to the mailing-list so that one wouldn't have to click through web
ads in order to review it.

So far I have not quite understood what your patch does. Nor did I
understand why you haven't discussed the design before starting to
implement it. Perhaps it would be a good idea to explain the ideas of
your approach now.