Souichi TAKASHIGE wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm recently working on developing new PaintBrush extension framework.
> It's on early development stage, but I'd like to get comments about
> the framework.

This is very interesting and something that I think we definitly should
consider to integrate into GIMP trunk. Maybe not into GIMP 2.6 since the
6 months development cycle since GIMP 2.4 is coming to an end, but at
least for GIMP 2.8.

In order to make it easier to track changes to the patch, could you
please create an enhancement request about this in Bugzilla?
( We can still continue discussion on the list but the
patch will be much easier to track in Bugzilla.

Best regards,
Martin Nordholts