rafael mesquita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, If you change your mind and decide to go ahead with this, or any
> similar idea, please contact me, i am disposed to talk.

That isn't quite how GSOC works.  Students apply, then
people from the project rank their proposals.  Google looks
at the rankings and decides which projects to support.  We're
just letting you know that some of us are not disposed to
give such a project a very high ranking unless you can do
more to convince us that the results would be used by
numerous people to do important things.

Best wishes,

  -- Bill