Hi,

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 13:27 -0300, Guillermo Espertino wrote:

> You're assuming, as usual, that a final user should compile the svn
> code, know how to deal with the installed version and the development
> version in the same machine, etc. Otherwise the user can't speak his mind.

I am assuming that people subscribed here, and actively taking place in
the discussions, are GIMP developers. This is a developer list. If we
wanted feedback from users, we had asked on the gimp-user list. And we
will do that. But before this can happen we need to finish some more
things and do a 2.5.0 development release.

Sven