>We are interested in everything OS X-related, therefore if you would just
>like to drop a message by our forums I'm sure we could find a place to
>host and advertise your add-on :)

Sounds like a great idea.  I posted on the Wilbor-Loves-Apple forum at the
following link:
http://gimper.net/index.php?topic=699.0

Hopefully someone there will want to host the files on their server as well. :D
Chad.

M Gagnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

I'm a member of the Wilber-Loves-Apple community (darwingimp.sf.net),
the "pseudo-official" source for GIMP on OS X as listed on gimp.org. We