On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:01:13 +0400
"Alexandre Prokoudine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Color management isn't fully implemented yet (previews will give you
> wrong colors in plug-ins if you use AdobeRGB as working space profile,
> too). No idea when this will be fixed.

To be honest, aside from the usual desire for adjustment layers (or something
similar), my only real wish at the minute would be that the CMYK values that
are generated in the Sample Points window matched those of PS. Or that I could
choose the rendering algorithm. Is this something that will appear naturally as
a part of the colour management, or is it a separate issue (C is not my forte,
or I'd dive in and find out for myself!)?