On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Jon Senior wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:01:13 +0400
>  "Alexandre Prokoudine" wrote:
>  > Color management isn't fully implemented yet (previews will give you
>  > wrong colors in plug-ins if you use AdobeRGB as working space profile,
>  > too). No idea when this will be fixed.
>
>  To be honest, aside from the usual desire for adjustment layers (or something
> similar), my only real wish at the minute would be that the CMYK values that
> are
> generated in the Sample Points window matched those of PS. Or that I could
> choose the rendering algorithm. Is this something that will appear naturally
> as a
> part of the colour management, or is it a separate issue (C is not my forte,
> or I'd
> dive in and find out for myself!)?

This is probably something that should be discussed in a separate thread.

Making all related widgets color managed is the plan. If you are
willing to spend some time on doing this, I'm sure you help will be
very much appreciated. I also can't comment on technical side, but
someone like Sven who did most of work on initial CMM support can :)

Alexandre