I've synched yesterday and I still get the same problems, I'll start reporting
them here, because I'm not sure if I should open a bug report.

1 issue) If I use the color curves on a newly opened image, and modify all the
curves (value, and rgb) when I press ok, I get a segfault.

2 issue) sometimes the opacity of the pencil tool (maybe even the brush, but
I'm sticking on the pencil in this period, cause of some old school pix art) is
set to 90% opacity, even if I've set it to 100%. I don't really know what is
causing this, but this doesen't happen if I keep the tool options dialog open
(!).

salut.

--
Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin