Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. But unfortunately,
gimptalk's forums seem to be down at the moment, so I cant actually
read the article that you have linked to
:(

Would you please be so kind to elaborate on how youve set things up,
and did the actual build ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

John Smith.