Hi :)

> I did that now. While it does help a bit,  I still think locking them
> would be ideal, at least to a user. I did some rough testing with a
> value of 100 and it happened anyways when working hurriedly across
> different tabs. I can't speak for others, but knowing they are locked
> would be preferable in my case.

Yup, I find I accidentally move palettes out of the window too - so an
option to lock a dock full of tabs would make my life easier.  What I'd
also like, since I'm in WishList mode, is to be able to lock a UI
"State" - so that if a co-worker comes along, uses GIMP and then closes
all my windows, not just the toolbox, they'll come back the way I like
them next time I run GIMP.  Currently, whenever that happens I have to
spend a few minutes adding tabs to a new dock window.

All the best,
Alastair M. Robinson