Perhaps a known issue ...

Example: in file history (detached tab), if I click on a file that is no
longer available, two error message windows are opening here, one
error message window that is related to this string

Opening '%s' failed:\n
\n
%s

and another error message window that is related to this string

Could not open '%s' for reading: %s

On the first error window everything is ok.
On the second error window the ending %s is not tranlate-able (in my
example it says "No such file or directory"), because it is hardcoded in
one of these two files, either libwmf-0-2-7.dll and/or libxml2.dll.
Apparently these files holds other error messages too.
The string "No such file or directory" is not present in any of my .po
files.

Am I missing something ?
All of the above are on Win32, GIMP 2.4.5.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro/