On Sun, 25 May 2008 16:38:24 +0200
Martin wrote:

> Edit -> Preferences -> Window Management, and set the hints to 'Normal
> window'. This will bring back the GIMP 2.4 default behaviour.

oh I missed it :) thanks

> You might also find it helpful to know you can use Tab to hide/unhide
> the toolbox and docks.
I know that, and I use it only in full screen mode and I feel like "pressing
the button" is not very handful: this is one of the reasons I don't use the
fullscreen mode very often.
If it will be possible I'd prefer to have a way to leave the toolbox always on
top, and the layers dialog to have a sort of mouse over->bring the window over,
(hence overriding the wm settings).
This means that leaving a little space on the right of the image can give me
enough to bring the layers dialog up/down as I like, just moving the mouse.
Did I explained it well? :-?

Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin

Web Site = http://www.smartart.it
GeCHI = http://www.gechi.it