Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 09:41 +0200, Kurt Pruenner wrote:
> > That or the ability to scroll beyond the image's bounds (extending the
> > scroll bars to go half the width/height of the window beyond the image
> > edges) would make working a lot easier - I find myself constantly
> > resizing image windows after opening to fit them between the toolbox and
> > the dock so that everything stays accessible.
>
> That is on the list for 2.6 (as you could have easily found out by
> browsing the bugs on the milestone).

I know that, I just wanted to present it as a usable alternative to
being able to hit TAB anytime to show/hide the dock windows.

Still - would it be possible to make the function the TAB key currently
has remappable, like all the other functions that already are?

--
Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......