Hi,

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 12:14 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

> > Would it help if we made a small example application? Perhaps add some
> > code to testgtk?
>
> That would make testing a bit easier, yes.

I am not sure if I can find time for this soon enough. Perhaps someone
else on this list is interested? You would not have to build or run this
on Windows, just make two patches for testgtk. One that allows to set
'keep-above' before mapping a window. And another one that introduces a
way to try the 'utility' window hint in testgtk. This is a simple task
and it would help to solve some of the most urgent usability problems
that GIMP faces on the Windows platform.

Sven