On Monday 22 September 2008, Aurore D. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A while ago Jimmac asked me if I could try to work on a splash screen
> for GIMP 2.6.
> I did several proposals, and here is the one that has the preference:
> http://aurore.d.googlepages.com/splash_proposal
>
> Tell me what you think :)
>
> Cheers,

Hi.

Sorry -
This is a beautiful image, but I don't think it would do a great splash
screen.

IMHO wilber's sleep would be too easily associated with the lack of some
features that are waiting to be implemented for a long time - that among
those who already know the program.

Among those who don't know the program, it would be rather difficult to
associate the sleeping wilber with a really great product.

        js
        -><-