Hi Sven,

No reason really. But now that you bring it up, I wonder if gimpfu
might be more useful to people. If I had needed to setup a gui, I
probably would've stuck with gimpfu for it's auto gui generation
features. I think I may have gone with gimpplugin too because it just
felt familiar to me; reminded me of other sorts of plugins I've

Would you like me to switch it over?