On Wednesday 15 October 2008, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> 2008/10/8 Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 10:39 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> > > I've previously proposed a committee made up of ex-organisers and the
> > > biggest attending projects. That is, a group of 6 with:
> > > Me, Louis, Kamila, and someone from each of the GIMP, Inkscape and
> > > Scribus (probably Sven, don't know who from Inkscape (Bryce maybe?) and
> > > either Peter or Craig).
> >
> > I don't think I will have time to become part of that committee. And I
> > haven't even been at Montreal, nor do I expect to find time for next
> > year's LGM. But I am sure we can find someone else from the GIMP team
> > for the committee.
>
> Hi Sven,
>
> I am cc'ing the gimp dev list so we find a good soul from the GIMP team to
> be part of the LGM committee. If anyone is interested in representing the
> GIMP team, please don't be shy and show up here quick! We need to make a
> decision for next year's venue. A week ago, we thought 2 weeks would be
> fine to complete the discussion. So we have one more week from now. I
> propose that we make that decision by Friday, October 24. Is that ok?

/me steps forward.

I've been GIMP LGM contact  person for 2007 (for 2008, I had been
mostly "unreachable", tough). If no one else is picking that, it would ok for
me.

As well, I am looking forward to bring LGM to Brazil - but not in 2009 - I am
looking at a 2010/11 timeframe. Anyway, I will be talkign to the "right"
people in a conference at the end of the month.  (The same one Bolhs attended
once, in Foz do IguaƧu)

        js
        -><-