Title: GIMP - The official Manual
Author: Susan A. Jones
Format: Paperback, 718p.
ISBN-10: 1440427062
ISBN-13: 978-1440427060
Publisher/Date: CreateSpace September 2008
Website: http://gimpmanual.weebly.com
Website: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1440427062

Product Description
GIMP Users Manual. 718-pages paperback-book edition. The HOW TO to Photo
Retouching, Image Composition and Image Authoring The ultimate Users Manual for
GIMP, the freely distributed IMAGE SOFTWARE. "GIMP" stands for "GNU Image
Manipulation Program". GIMP is a free Photo and image Software for Photo
Retouching, Image Composition and Image Authoring. This complete Users Manual
will help you to learn the program and to work with all of it's functions. The
"HOW TO" to Photo Retouching, Image Composition and Image Authoring. The
ultimate "HOW TO GIMP" manual.
¿Aburrido? Ingresá ya y divertite como nunca en MSN Juegos.