On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 01:45 -0300, Monica Kraenzle wrote:

> Yes, it is a pdf formatted version of http://docs.gimp.org .
> We formatted the gnu-labeled PDF version for book printing and designed this
> cover.
> All pages are completed including all gnu informations.
> GNU Image Manipulation Program
> December 2, 2007
> $Revision: 2129 $ 2007-07-15 romanofski

It's a somewhat unprofessional approach to print and sell the user
manual without getting in contact with the authors beforehand, isn't it?
And then you put "Susan A. Jones" as the author. Who is that? I don't
remember having seen that name among the contributors to the GIMP user

> Could you help to get this up on the book page?

I don't think we want to advertize an outdated copy of the user manual.
Definitely not without approval from the GIMP docs team. So please ask
them first.