On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Monica Kraenzle wrote:

> - If you are giving something away with a GNU licence to redistribute =
> don't complain that publisher do it and don't complain that we don't
> ask for it as it is already permitted within the licence.

This is hilarious. You remind me one very unprofessionally written
article whose author  bashed Oxygen icon theme artists for asking
people not to distribute it until KDE4 is out. See, GIMP manual is by
no means complete and doesn't even cover features of the current
stable version.

Open source is about cooperation. This is something you really need to
consider, IMHO.

Alexandre, *not* saying this on behalf of the team