On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 22:54 +0200, peter sikking wrote:
> > minimising all image windows, or the no-image-window,
> > should minimise the whole app, meaning the toolbox and inspectors
> > get hidden.

I have attached a patch to bug

The patch is simple, but it has one problem:

The user can already hide/unhide the toolbox and docks using the Tab key. The
patch hooks into this functionality. This means that if the user hides the
toolbox and docks using the Tab key, then iconifies the image window and
deiconfies it again, the toolbox and docks will be shown again.

It should be possible to work around this, but it would introduce additional
complexity. So I would like to know if this is considered a problem at all.