On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Martin Nordholts wrote:

>> This is more or less what I was somewhat afraid of when I wrote the
>> previous letter :-) There are potential features that are probably not
>> thoroughly investigated by usability team yet; at least there are no
>> specs for them at gui.gimp.org.
> So what you are asking for are well-specified and thoroughly
> investigated features where basically the only thing missing is people
> writing the code?

No quite so :)

See, having a ready spec helps writing a 101% precise proposal. But
having basic understanding how things will work will be good as well
right at this moment. I just wasn't sure the team had that
understanding. That's all :) I'm not asking anyone to leave everything
else and start doing serious researches.