On Sunday 21 December 2008 13:45:37 Martin Nordholts wrote:
> What do you think about making the layers not be cropped if Allow
> Growing is checked? Making the canvas larger generally does not affect
> layer sizes when that option is checked, so not affecting the layer
> sizes when making the canvas smaller with the option checked kind of
> makes sense.
while logic makes sense,  i think the option should be renamed if this is
done. It is very unintuitive. I would never think of checking an option "Allow
Growing" to prevent layers getting cropped. From photo cutting POV it is a
good feature to have tho, missed it many a time in my photo editing. Perhaps
it should be called "Cut/grow canvas only"?