> What do you mean, a trackle of the SVG format? Can you be more specific
> about this, please?
> Sven

I meant a trickle (sorry for the typo) and to be more specific:
In GIMP I cannot define a fill color, stroke color, type and width. I
hava a naked bezier curve without any additional information.

All I can do is to modify the path and to draw it as a bitmap graphic.

> It already works with Inkscape from SVN trunk. You just copy a path in
> Inkscape to clipboard and Ctrl+V it in GIMP's image window.

Great, I am looking forward to the next Inkscape release.