On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 18:58 +0100, David Odin wrote:
> Today, the gimp community has lost yet another contributor. Me. I'm
> really fed up with the attitude of some here (Enselic, yes, I'm looking
> at you...)

David, if you have a problem with Martin that you don't want to explain
here, then please talk to him directly. But if you think that there's
something that affects the GIMP project, then you should tell us what
happened. Otherwise we can't really change anything. I found your mail
very dubious and definitely nothing but destructive.