> I stopped reading here. Please describe your level of
> knowledge in Script-Fu before you do continue in this
> thread.

Maybe what has to be described is the concept of "same", maybe you give to the
word "same" a sense to me a bit peculiar but technically much more correct then
mine

Using "glossy logo.scm" From File /create Logo i see 1 GUI,
if i call the same £glossy.logo.scm" from Filter/Alpha to Logo i see a very
different GUI
The 2 GUI of the "same " glossy.scm script
 different for the option they offer i.e from GUI 2 are removed option to chose
font  and text for my Logo...no way to access to that option.

But you are right better stop with words
 i may clear my proposal much better with few images then with words

Even if i know a bit of script fu i am much more a artist then a developer so i
may explain much better the point with visual examples,

So i will took 2 screenshoots to the 2 different GUI of the "same" glossy.scm
script.
And i will add a mock up of the ideal "glossy.scm" GUI

Not sure if i will also able to edit the glossy.scm" for give a even more clear
example, should be not too hard add a text selector and a option to
export the output on a new imagine to the Filter/Alpha to Logo/glossy
script...but this would take me much more time then a mockup