Hi,

On Sat, 2009-02-07 at 23:03 +0100, Martin Nordholts wrote:

> So I can go ahead and revert this commit then? (rev 23135):
>
>     2007-08-07  Sven Neumann  <s...@gimp.org>
>
>         * plug-ins/common/png.c (save_image): in the absence of an
>         embedded color profile, write the sRGB chunk.

I don't think we should do any code changes before we know exactly what
we want. IMO we should first determine what we want, create a set of
test cases and find out what the current code is doing. Then, when we
know what needs to be changed, open bug reports and do the changes.
Otherwise we will end up with an inconsistent mess.

Sven