Hi Tobias,

Yep, we are planning on making a donation :-). Thanks for the reply and
I hope you could help me with a few more questions. It would be greatly
appreciated.

1. Can you tell me what the source code we need to include looks like
specifically? If we were to simply include the Gimp installer (the
setup.exe file), the source code is already packaged inside, right?

2. Do you know if this permission applies internationally too? We're
interested in distributing to the US, Mexico, and maybe Europe.

3. Is the 2007 GPL the most current?

4. And lastly, do I need to contact anyone else besides you? (The
company I work for is a bit afraid of GPL's since there is no direct
contact person. So we want to cover all bases).

Thanks for all of your help!

Jack

This message contains information proprietary to our company. It is intended to
be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee.
Any distribution of this message or the information contained herein without
written permission from our company is strictly prohibited. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail,
and delete the original message.