Hi,

I just finished a bunch of cloning (dates inserted into digital pics)
and thought of something:

When cloning, would it be possible to display the source pixels inside
of the clone tool's brush outline?  I think that would be quite useful
for dealing with cloning when straight edges are involved, esp at odd
angles.  I envision a checkbox on the clone tool options for "display
source" or similar, and possibly an opacity slider.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if the brush/tool implementation can
handle something like this.  What do you guys think?

Chris