Hi,

On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 19:41 +0800, Jenny wrote:

> I didn't read the code of SIOX and GIMP yet, and be not sure if the
> features in this page <http://www.siox.org/preview.html> has been
> implemented in GIMP's current development version.

The Detail Refinement Brush that is mentioned on this page has not been
implemented yet.

> And I'm still not
> sure if Gerald want to be a mentor in this GSoC Season.

I have forwarded your mail to him and asked him if he'd be interested to
help us having a GSoC project on SIOX. Please give him some time to
respond. He is probably quite busy in his new job at the International
Computer Science Institute (ICSI) in Berkeley.

Sven