On Wed, 25 Mar 2009, Vincent Lordier wrote:

> Hello happy CMYK warriors,
> This is valuable input you're giving actually
> How about collecting these use cases for prepress in the wiki here
> http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/ ?

Well, I'm a man of my word and so I just contributed my wiki
attempt to do my part to change this from pie-in-the-sky

There's an incomplete draft here:

I still need to come up with a good color correction example and
a good rich black example, but I should sleep now.

| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |
| <superlu...@frontiernet.net> <http://www.needsfoodbadly.com> |