> Von: Eduardo Barijan <eduwb.horizo...@gmail.com>

> Hello, it´s me again.
>
> I was thinking this time about 3 new other features that Gimp could have:

Hi Eduardo,

please have a look at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=GIMP, in
particular the enhancement proposals. (384 currently; linked from the  column
at the right).

I think that all that you have suggested is already listed there (maybe except
the hide/show, but IMO that is a natural byproduct of having layer folders).

It is good that you did post here instead of just filing a new request at
Bugzilla - new features do usually require discussion first.

Regards,
Michael
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01