I'm hoping somebody can help me with a GIMP problem. I want to install
GIMP 2.6 on a computer that is NOT internet-accessible. I do not need,
nor do I want all the added perks such as Weatherbug and PC Confidential. Is
there any possible solution to this problem? I need something similar to
Paintshop Pro in order to edit a certain PC game.

I don't want to resort to getting rid of the product. I keep getting an error
message saying tha an internet connection is needed to gontinue installation.
Any info regarding this issue may be e-mailed directly to me at